Monday, October 04, 2004

back from austin

I had a good, but short, visit in Austin. Went down there late Friday, and hung out with Corey, Kristen, Jenny, Ryan and Chewy all weekend. We didn't do much of anything, and I was fine with that. Sat around, talked, played cards, went out to eat. A very lazy Austin weekend. I like that town a lot. Maybe I'll move there after I graduate. Driving is a bitch, but everything else is good. I need to find one or two weird people to move down there with me so I don't throw off the ratio. Keep Austin Weird.

Anyway, thanks to all the Austinites for hosting me. You've always got a place in Dallas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Mike, when is the party for Ashley's birthday this weekend?

:-D

-Mal

October 6, 2004 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home