Tuesday, September 28, 2004

you cant always get what you want...

...Like an Xbox w/38 games from Sharon King of South Carolina, who has had 2 weeks to ship it to me, or at least provide me with a UPS tracking code so I can verify her claim that she "sent it last week." It's hard to believe her when she didn't return several phone calls or emails for a week. The only reason she answered the last time I called was because I used a different number. Time to file a claim AND leave negative feedback. Take that, along with my $300, Sharon!

...Like a way out of tricky ethical situations.

...Like more time to do homework. It's going to be a busy night, but I can't stay up late because I've got to anchor in the morning. I really wanted to see Bob Dole and Al Gore speak on campus tonight, but I'm going to be editing or researching. Oh well, like the song says...

I can't always get what I want. But I need a hotdog, and I'm going to get that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home