Monday, September 27, 2004

avoiding homework

I was sitting here having an internal struggle with myself about what to do for the next hour before class. I have some homework, actually several weeks of homework to catch up on, for my next class. But I don't feel like doing it. Instead I will fall further (farther?) behind. And then I remembered I have this wonderful blog that no one reads, and I decided to waste some time with it. This is going to be another busy week. I stupidly signed up for the Daily Update every day. And I've got a broadcast story and an investigative piece on a Dallas city council member due, an ethics test, an editorial, and all of my laundry and a pile of dishes in the kitchen. Family weekend was bad timing this year. I could've used this weekend to do something, though not much. There would have been lots of time wasting in between flashes of work.

Saturday after the game we went over to CatKalMegs. KTCCHHHH reunited for another game of Cranium, and chalked up another win. SOME people tried to cheat, but we still prevailed. Then we busted out the Twister mat and had a grand ole time creating sexual tension. They need to make an adult sized Twister mat. That game is small.

Oooh, I've done a pretty good job wasting time. But now my attention is wearing thin. I think I'll look for places to camp.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel stupid responding to these cause I see you several times a day and can just relay anything I may have said here to you directly. So I won't.

-Tim

September 27, 2004 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home