Tuesday, September 14, 2004

editing hell

I'm posting from the journalism building while someone else uses my computer "just for a few minutes." I swear people, start editing on an empty computer and stop putting your projects on computers already occupied. We've got 2 classes of people that edit up here - there should only be 2 people on each computer. (And I should get my own because I'm the only one in both those classes.) I've got 2 pieces to edit for tomorrow and both of them are boring. Editing boring, bad stuff is no fun. I can only imagine what watching it will be like. So I'll be here for a long time. It's going to be busy as hell the next 2 days, but then school will calm down and Chewy is coming into town. That will make for a fun weekend before I'm back to the grind. I've thought about dropping a class, or two, or six. I won't, but there are times when I've really wanted to. Wow, it's Tuesday and I'm already hoping for the weekend. Good times, good times. Someone tell me a funny story, quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home