Thursday, September 16, 2004

whirlwind of days

It is now Thursday night, I believe. All of my days are running together. I did not sleep last night, instead I sat in front of several computers in Umphrey Lee and edited video and graphics all night. I got home at 8 this morning, in time to take a quick nap and then do some campaign finance research for one of my classes. I was also editing Tuesday night, but not late. I did go in wed morning at 9 to finish. These past 2 days have been a whirlwind of me bouncing between work, editing, class, and the occasional trip home. It's just about over (i still have a late editorial to do), but tomorrow afternoon I should be done with all this craziness. Oh, at some point in my delirium I dropped $300 on an xbox from ebay. Ebay + night = bad. I hope it gets here soon.

Chewy is coming to visit this weekend. Connie asked me not to do anything dumb like shave his head, which gave me a great idea. Chewy and I should shave our heads.

In other random blog thoughts: all SMU girls sound the same. I don't mean they have the same vocab. & phrases. I mean they have the same voice. Well, not the same. There's about 4 voices everyone here shares. Tonight at work I kept hearing people around the corner and thinking it was someone I knew. Nope. Not a single time did I know the person, even though all their voices were familiar. Come on ladies, find your own voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home