Sunday, September 19, 2004

chewy's here

Yup, my old high school pal Chewy came in for a visit this weekend. He's been feeding my competitive urges, which are strong to quite strong. We of course have played some super smash bros. Good times. And we did the mandatory Rockfish trip this evening. I forgot that they had changed their menu and upped the prices. I think we'll have to find a new spot to go. Luckily, we avoided Wayne, the overly forward middle-aged waiter that we've gotten the past 4 or 5 times. He's a little creepy.

There's not much to blog about right now. Friday I finished a late editorial, then went in to work late. All weekend I've been bumming around my apt. while Chewy is here. Simply living my life, doing my ordinary routine in my ordinary life with my ordinary self. I'm extra ordinary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home