Monday, September 20, 2004

No nose is good nose

I'm not really into mass complaining through my blog, but I figured putting the story here would be easier than re-telling it several times.

Me, Andy, Tim, Aaron and Brittany were all standing around in Brittany's yard after her birthday gathering. It was a pleasant time, complete with all of the games that make Brittany's house Brittany's, as well as hamburgers and poison cake. We're bored, and Andy remembers that I had promised to wrestle him when we were camping. He warms up on Tim, and then we decide to go. Round one I drop him to the ground and manage to accidentally twist his shoulder almost out of place. We stop after that because it's hurting, and no one wants to mess it up more. But then five min later he says it's ok and we can go again. We're staring eachother down, and when Andy rushes me I throw him to the ground on his stomach. As I'm falling down to pin him he rolls over in his wily Andy manner, and swings his knee directly into my face. There's a loud crack and my nose starts bleeding. Sorry for messing up your party Brittany. We decide it's best to go to the ER. Tim, Andy and I go. It takes forever. If you are dying don't go to Doctor's Hospital on Buckner in Dallas. You will die, but not before seeing Headline News repeat 6 times.

I have a fractured nose. But on the plus side, I can get narcotics without smuggling them in through my ass. I should have thought of this sooner. It hurts some, but what are you gonna do? It's a new experience for me, and it doesn't look that bad. No hard feelings Andy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home