Friday, February 25, 2005

same old thing

I've got a few minutes before class, so why not post? I had 2 nights off (T & W) but now it's back to the grind. Yesterday I had class 8-2, intern 2:30-5:30, work 6-11. These 15 hour days are no good. And I'm working tonight, and all day Saturday. We've got to provide the sound for a 24-hour dance marathon. At least I snagged a day shift. So I'll have a 1-day weekend, and then it's back to the same old grind. Class, intern, work. Class, intern, work. I'm sure putting a lot of effort into getting out of college, when all I want to do is stay. By the way, does anyone need an A/V technician, TV reporter, radio producer, or control room operator? I also do filing and data entry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which is frightening to me, personally.

April 2, 2005 at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home