Saturday, February 05, 2005

Chain of Posts 9:39 #6 read me last!

This was part of an exercise I did 2/5. Start at the bottom or you'll be lost:

Ashley just walked in. This will taint my description of her. But it's only fair to finish, then do Mallory. I'd better hurry. She is coming over, too. I need more guy friends. (No offense, ladies.)

Back to Ashley. What was I saying, ah yes, a different breed. HEY ASHLEY STOP READING THIS. I sent her out of the room. First of all, very wacky. Lots of energy, expressed through silliness. She can be all over the place, flailing and laughing, making a foolr out of herslef and sometimes me by association. It makes for fun times. There is lots more, but I need to move on to Mallory so I don't have to start ANOTHER post.

Mallory is one of my other neighbors. She is a theater and english major, and even more literarily pretentious than you would expect from that. HA! I couldn't resist. I have no idea what she is talking about sometimes, but I nod and pretend like I do and say "I did theater in high school." I don't know what Ashley is talking about a lot either. Hmmm. It must be everyone else's problem, and not mine. Mallory gets into very heated arguments. I like arguing about ideas and policies and philosophies, so this isn't a problem for me. She has strongly held ideas. But as feminist and intellectual as she is, she still gushes over pink and flowers. What's up with that?

I did not do a good job on these descriptions. Perhaps my "Essence of..." photo series will better clarify. It's in the People album. 9:51 - took me extra time to check & format the link. done for tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just now read this. Heh. (thanks)

PINK AND FLOWERS OMG HEHE


(Miss you. When will they let you have your life back?...Probably when the others take mine away.)

February 11, 2005 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home