Saturday, February 19, 2005

making TV

That's where I've been the past two weeks or so. Between working at my internship, producing our class's next show, and working I haven't had much time to post. I think I'm going to quit my internship. I'm just doing office bitch work, and it takes a good 20 hours out of my week when you add in the travel time. They've invited me on several shoots, but it's always during school. I can't skip, either, because all of my profs got together over Christmas break and decided they need to start taking attendance, just to screw me this last semester. I'm in 6 classes and every one is required for me to graduate. Craptastic.

I'm also hurtling toward poorness, as my spending exceeds my revenue by a great deal. I work a lot less for money since I'm interning for free somewhere else. Damnit, I know I'm 'supposed' to have internships, and I know there's a lot I could be learning, but I'm not. I can't believe it's halfway through February already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home