Saturday, February 05, 2005

chain of posts 9:29 #5

I got too slow, by 1 minute. Had to answer Ashley's question. Now we're trying to come up with a way to assault the boredom that's taken over the Binkleys. Rise up, my brothers! Today will be our independence day. They will take our lives, but they will never take our freedom! ("What was that first part he said?") On this St. Crispin's Day! Win this one for the Gipper. Did we give up when the Nazis bombed Pearl Harbor?

Those are all the inspring, rousing quotes I can think of right now. Just passing some more time. Mallory is reading these faster than I can create them. Damn her high literary comprehension rate. It will be the death of me.

Pushing past the writer's block. They say that you simply have to keep typing, keep writing anything or it will never go away. Usually I say "bullshit," go play video games and turn it in late. But this is just a blog, so I can fill it with randomness. Ashley is going to come here. I hope she gets here before I have to start another post. This is getting difficult. I don't have the discipline to do it much longer.

I'll describe Ashley, since I mentioned her. Then Mallory, when I start my next post. Ashley is a senior dance major. She enjoys long walks in the rain, Radiohead, and crappy WB shows. I do not enjoy most of these things, but I enjoy Ashley. She is a different breed. TIME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home