Monday, October 11, 2004

metamorphosis

I've got posters on the wall. My favorite rock group Kiss. No, actually some paintings and Homer Simpson. People finally got tired of my stark, white walls and held a poster hanging intervention last night. Now there's stuff on my walls.

Then we cut my hair. A lot. My big, poofy, disheveled mess of hair is gone. It's a lot shorter now. I'm going to post a picture eventually. But all you ladies have to promise me that you'll be nice to each other. Your intense desire for me isn't reason to break up your friendships. Besides, I can share the wealth to everyone. It would be a cruel trick of nature to deny myself to anyone.

We also pushed people around on a chair (don't ask), watched a movie, had the cops called, and had a generally good time. After a boring, crappy day it turned into a fun, one-of-a-kind night we'll never recreate. Those are the good ones.

2 Comments:

Blogger the wease said...

But we stayed up real late. You wouldn't have been able to hack it.

October 11, 2004 at 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of kind...yes, yes it was
~the Megster (with an h)

October 11, 2004 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home