Thursday, October 14, 2004

anchorman

Just anchored The Daily Update. It went a little better than last time. I still need a lot of work on camera, which I recognize. I still don't have "it" yet. Whatever that it is, I don't know. I see it in good people, and see when bad people just haven't gotten the hang of anchoring yet. When I watch tapes of myself it's pretty clear I'm in the bad category, but when I am on set it's hard to know what I need to make myself do. I was in Burger House last weekend with Mallory, and a Highland Park dad recognized me from SMU-TV. That was weird, but cool. I'm famous. Now I have to choose - drugs or hookers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely go with the drugs, which you can use to buy hookers

October 16, 2004 at 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home