Tuesday, December 07, 2004

this time i mean it

I told myself I will start posting on a regular basis. No more of these unexplained, two-week absences. That is, of course, once I finish all my work for the semester. IF I ever do. I'm thinking of failing, although at this point it may be too late for me to make that decision. Is procrastinating a disease? Or psychological disorder? How about laziness? They really should be classified as such. We got "I steal shit all the time" turned into a disorder. Would "I don't wanna" really be that hard?

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

procrastinating is the best. even if i could take a drug or seek counseling for it, i probably wouldn't - i'd probably just put it off and eat some more cheetos in front of the tv.

December 7, 2004 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home