Friday, November 19, 2004

christmas came early

The end of my xbox saga....or the beginning?

I went to Best Buy tonight, and yes, finally bought an xbox. God decided to have one last jab at me, though. He broke the register as I tried to swipe my card. After much standing and talking from Best Buy's crack customer service personnel, we went to a different register. The transaction went through and now I am the proud owner of Halo 2. Goodbye life. Tim was convinced we would get in a horrible car accident on the way home, just to make the irony complete. HA, take that, Fate! Gimme your best shot!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never tempt the fates, they always deliver...

November 20, 2004 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

tsk tsk tsk, from my experiences, boys who love the xboxes are less likely to get the girl boxes....


be careful, grasshopper

December 9, 2004 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home