Monday, November 22, 2004

Is anybody there?

I think people need to leave more comments on my blog. Just because I don't have a stupid gay dumb Livejournal doesn't mean my blog should go unloved. You. Comment. Now.

I don't like how our semester ends so quickly after Thanksgiving. I've got projects and papers due the week we come back, which happens to be our last week of school. What scheduling idiot thought it was a good idea to close the university for 5 days before the semester ends? Now I'll go home, ignore school for 5 days while I hang Xmas lights, eat good food and go to sporting events; and then come back and have crap due that Monday. No good. I have a feeling my suitcase will be full of books.

By the way, my parents offered to fly me home this year, for some reason. And when Tim told his parents I was flying home, they offered to buy him a plane ticket. Do you see the potential this has? "Tim's parents got him a car. They said something about actually loving their son..."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike. This is Brad. I read your blog all the time and I realized that I haven't talked to you all semester. We should get together over Thanksgiving. I agree with the Thanksgiving thing...

November 22, 2004 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger the wease said...

Andy - Eventually, yes. She's a great car now, and will be for another few years. But I'll have to move on. She's 11, almost 12 in car years. That's like 82 in people years. And who wouldn't take a free, new car?

Brad - Awesome. You rarely hear the arguments for internet stalking, but in this case it helps keep old friends in touch. We'll get together over Thanksgiving, absolutely.

November 22, 2004 at 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, stop the jealousy act, no one comments unless I say I've gotten a tattoo.
Second, aren't your parents buying you a college education so you can buy your own damn car? Plus, 11 or 12 is old, yes, but it's a foreign car which adds some youth to it. Mine is younger but has already had to have a new transmission...American old biddy. But, hey, if you can convince your parents to buy you a car, more power to you!
~the meg

November 23, 2004 at 1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not a moose.

Does anybody caaaaaare? Does anybody see...what I see?

November 24, 2004 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home