Sunday, November 14, 2004

i didnt die...

What a crazy three days. I finally got to sleep in today and recover, and it felt great. I've been working like a dog.

Thursday:
6-9 Anchored Daily Update
9-12:30 got ready for class
12:30-2 Sports class does show. I direct, and fuck it up.
2-3:30 Editorial Class
3:30-5 Break, eat
5-11:30 Mustang Idol dress/tech rehearsal

Friday:
12pm Woke up, but I didn't get much sleep the night before
12-2 Finished take home makeup test
2-12 Set lighting cues for Mustang Idol, show prep, show, cleanup
1am sleep

Saturday:
5am Wake up miserable
6 Called for video shoot at Moody
6-1 Videotape a high school robot competition
1-1:30 Lunch
1:30-7:30 Tape more clunky, clumsy robots moving plastic balls around. Teardown, load out
8-1 Tim's movie shoot, gastrointestinal distress.
1-2 Fall asleep at John's, wake up and come home.

I'm feeling much better today, after sleeping all morning. Working 30 hours in 3 days, plus a movie shoot, plus class and homework wore me out. I am taking this week off. No Daily Update, no work, and I'm going to finish as much homework today as possible. It's all late, so I need to catch up on it. How are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home