Thursday, December 09, 2004

Trying something new

Today I'm testing one of blogspot's slick features -
posting via an email. If this works, I won't have to
go through all the trouble of opening up a second
browser window and logging into a second service to
post. I can do it all through my email account.
Technology is really cool. I feel sorry for anyone
born before Duck Hunt existed.

I'm done with the semester. Best case scenario is that
I get a D in American Philosophy. Come on, just pass
me so I don't have to take 19 hours in the Spring. Not
that it matters too much - who the hell cares if I
have a philosophy degree. But it's a personal thing,
and a "don't wanna get disowned by my parents while I
rack up thousands in academic debt" thing.

Let's see if this post works...



__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

i was also born before duck hunt existed - and thank goodness! my favorite part was when the dog came on the screen and covered his mouth with his paws and giggled. hoohoohoohoo. that's what he would do.

December 9, 2004 at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home