Friday, December 17, 2004

still here

I'm still in Dallas. I said I would leave today, but I don't know if that will happen anymore. There's chores to be done around the apartment and things to do at work that I haven't done all week. I can't leave til it all gets done. Damn you Halo 2, you've taken over my life. I hope I get burned out over Christmas break, so when school starts I can focus on classes, my internship, my reel, and getting a job. Urgh. A job. Are any sugar momma's looking for a man-slave?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

or are there any sugar daddies out there?

December 17, 2004 at 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, i sent that without finishing it, i rock. anyway, that was ashley. and the offer still stands.

December 17, 2004 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home