Sunday, December 12, 2004

grades, posting etc

Sorry my wave of frequent posts has diminished. Chewy, my long time friend from high school, came to visit this weekend. We had a grand ole time playing some games, going out to eat, and making sexual jokes about Tim and Caitlin, and Mallory and Andy. And Chewy got to beat up some girls. He felt like a big man. I have more to say about 1) grades and 2) tonight's Christmas party, but Caitlin is here so I don't feel like typing. Details in future posts...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go to visit everyone. Who comes to visit me? piss on all of you.

December 12, 2004 at 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, i missed out on the sexual jokes? why did i decide to leave so early... oh yeah, nevermind. i do still wish i was there though.

December 13, 2004 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger the wease said...

Hey anonymouses, sign your posts. Ashley, I wish you were still here, too. You're missing out. And Ryan, you get to see anyone and everyone when they come back to Spring. Maybe if you had a place for us to stay we could actually come visit YOU instead of our parents/wardens.

December 13, 2004 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home