Wednesday, December 15, 2004

confusion

I have a hard time making sense of myself. I'm all twisted up and kicked in the stomach. But it's only temporary. Learning experiences, right?

In other news, I was not able to convince one of my journalism profs to give me a higher grade. I'm still a little mad about it because she didn't really respond to what I said. She simply talked past me and said, basically, "that's the rule." I say look at the spirit of the rule, not just the letter. Hmmm...I'm getting angrier thinking about it. Must be the mood I'm in. Time to move on.

I scraped out a C+ in American Philosophy. Didn't expect that one. I must have killed the final and the last paper. He told me before that I could expect a D or an F. Either I did well, or the whole class fucked up and I rode the curve to passing status. Whatever...

Heading home to Htown soon for Christmas break. Let's hang out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

i am also a rider of the curve. i don't know how i made it through college by only going to class once a week. thank God for pity points! and damn you, A+ students! you're fucking it up for the rest of us!

December 30, 2004 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home