Sunday, August 28, 2005

slacking

Andy called me out about being a blog slacker. And indeed, I have been. You know, I post when I feel like it, and I haven't felt like it for a while. But now that I'm listed in the links section of Lunar Adventures I feel a certain duty to throw some content up every now and then.

I went to the grocery store today. I never know what to get. It's an entire building full of food, and I always go with the same 5-10 things in mind. And even when I come back with bags full of food I think, "There's nothing to eat around here." I need some meals that are quick (I'm impatient) and simple (I can't cook). And I'm always open to new snack/side/dessert ideas. So please, tell me, what do YOU get from the store? If I really like you I'll make it for you.

Oh, and in case you've been counting - weddings #2 and #3 coming up in a week. Don't worry ladies, none of them are mine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cereal, cereal, and more cereal. What's great is you can get a cereal for every flavor mood.

Atta boy. Way to get back in the blogging saddle! And thanks for the swell mention.

August 30, 2005 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been more than a week, again, Mike.

This blog is nearing "inactive" status, I am afraid to note. Pick up the pace.

September 8, 2005 at 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've passed the 1 month mark since your last update.

I deem this blog "inactive."

September 29, 2005 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home