Saturday, July 09, 2005

cheerios

I spilled Frosted Cheerios on the carpet. Don't worry, I was able to get most of them up before the 10 second rule expired. Not much of a disaster, really. No milk, since it was a little fun pack. Everything is a-ok now.

In case you are wondering, I work 5 or 6 days a week. Then I play videogames. Then I go to bed. Then I repeat. And, until further notice, the job is going the same as it always has been. If I ever get to do anything real, or learn anything new about TV production, I'll let ya know.

A blanket invite to all of my friends - You'll always have a place to stay in Dallas.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bored by the toils of the working man?

July 11, 2005 at 1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where? In your bed?

July 12, 2005 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger the wease said...

That is A place, yes. It depends who's visiting.

July 14, 2005 at 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh...maybe your video game schedule is holding you back from finding a marriage partner.

July 25, 2005 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home