Thursday, July 28, 2005

adventure

Well, there I was clamoring for adventure in a recent post, and now's my chance. Someone who is running the U.S. Hang Gliding Championships in Big Spring (West Texas) offered me a glide if I came out there August 7-13. It's because we had the dates wrong on the events calendar page of our website. He called me to fix it because I am the lowest guy at work right now, being the n00b, the scrub, etc. Anyway, he said he remembers what it's like to be the bottom rung, and told me they'd launch me 1,000 feet in the air if I wanted to. So, anyone want to head out to West Texas on Aug. 12-13 and go hang gliding??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't get it. Your audition is the 14th, and hang gliding is the 12-13th. Where's the conflict? What are you auditioning for? For what are you auditioning? Ah, that's better. In sentence construction, prepositions you're not supposed to end on. - Mike, not signed in.

July 29, 2005 at 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I weren't entertaining a Japanese foreign exchange student, I would so be there.

August 8, 2005 at 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home