Wednesday, June 29, 2005

chirp!

The security panel in my apartment must have lost power yesterday (beep) because the sytem light is on. And when the system light is on, the panel beeps about every minute. It's more of a chirping or a squeaking (beep) noise, really. Almost like a rusty gate opening, or a bird yelping in excitement. I tried to get it to stop. I even looked at the oh so in-depth (beep) half page pamphlet of instructions. (beep) Can't figure it out. I'm sure I'll get used to it. Or go insane. (beep) It's like having a pet bird without having to buy crackers. Crackers. That's a good name for a bird. I think I'll (beep) name the security system Crackers. Quiet, Crackers! I'm trying to watch TV! I had a long day at work. What did you do all day?! Nothing but sit there and chirp. Get a (beep) job...don't you talk back to me! I'll fucking rip you out of the wall. Try me, Crackers. Just try me. Because I WOULD LOVE IT!! There, that's showing him.




(beep)......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe it's trying to alert you of your dvd theft

maybe that happened to kenny rogers today too, and that's why he's so upset

(baseball kenny rogers, not singer kenny rogers)

June 29, 2005 at 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds to me like you have already been driven a little bit insane. Good thing Tim is back to fiz everything for you. ;)

June 30, 2005 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home