Friday, August 27, 2004

uhhhh what happens in my life

I can't even remember what I've done the past 2 days. Why do I have this thing again? Oh yeah, it's to practice writing and to vent in a vague and mysterious way that gets me attention without revealing any true feelings....much like my conversations.

I anchored The Daily Update this morning. It was pretty sloppy all around, and I did a pisspoor job. Low energy, bad inflection, no presence - it's the first step in a long journey. I'm not upset about it because I know it's necessary, but I really hope no one ever sees it. Then I shot a piece at the museum about one of their exhibits. I've got some good footage. Shooting artwork is always easy because the artist has already created an interesting and powerful image, and all I have to do is capture it. It makes for great footage. My interview was pretty crappy and once I started editing I thought of all the questions I should have asked. Again, it's all steps in a process. I have to finish editing this weekend, and I need to catch up on my other homework. I always do well in school, but I can't figure out why. I have no study skills, foresight, or motivation.

I ended up wearing my suit all day. There's something about a suit that makes you feel good, but damn, I hope I don't have a job where I wear one. I'm very tired. Time to catch up on sleep this weekend and actually get things done. No more wasted Saturdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home