Monday, August 23, 2004

early mornings

Dude, it's 8:30 and I've been up for 3 hours. There is something wrong here. And that wrong thing is me working on the Daily Update, the journalism department's attempt at a morning news show. My classes require me to go, at 6am. That, for those of you who don't know, is early. And rest assured I will complain and complain. It's what happens when I'm tired. I get miserable very quickly.

I'm posting merely to kill time. I've got to buy books and take a shower at some point, but that won't take me until 11am, when I have class. My bed is calling out to me, but I know that a "nap" will turn into me sleeping through the day. And that's unacceptable....for now. I just looked at some pictures of the 2005 Corvette. It's pretty sweet. I think I'll get one, in 2025 when I can afford it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home