Thursday, August 26, 2004

money or lack thereof

I just blew another $80 at the bookstore on a book and some DVD's for class. Maybe I'll call Carl about that tutoring thing. It's costing me a lot of money to get everything I need for back to school - there's lots of little expenses adding up. Computer stuff, some video supplies, car inspection, I should buy some clothes. That wasn't a sentence. I'm the greatest journalism major ever. But I found out from a friend's blog that. Bitch. is it's own sentence. Who knew? I've been using it wrongly in all my news stories about. Bitches. and hoes.

I stayed up too late last night. I'm feeling it today. They should make some sort of pill or drink or electronic hat that gives you the same effect as sleeping. Whoever invents (and patents) that device will be rich. Needless to say, it won't be me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been preaching the benefits of bottled sleep for over a year now. i'm imagining some sort of pressurized canister, that way you can just shoot up and go on about your business. maybe i should major in inventing, my ideas flow like lava.

krystal

August 26, 2004 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could just come in and hit you with that mallet whenever you need sleep. Would that make me rich? I guess if I hit you hard enough to kill you and then I sold your car.

August 27, 2004 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger the wease said...

What mallet? Who are you? And have you seen my car? Clean all the bird crap off of it and you might get enough to cover the cost of your mallet.

August 27, 2004 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home