Sunday, August 22, 2004

blog burnout

I find myself wanting to post the most pointless things on here, several times a day. Any thought I have that is remotely funny/interesting/insightful I think should go on the blog. Thus I'm posting 8 jillion times a day for now. Then I'll get bored, run out of things to say and have to be bitched at by everyone who reads this to get a post a week out of myself, a phenomenon known as blog burnout. But until that happens, enjoy my site.

I'm feeling very accomplished right now. I did laundry and cleaned up a bit around here, which is an amazing feat if you know how rarely I do anything. Case in point - I did not get my car inspected this weekend. I did not renew my registration. I did not buy books. I did not finish moving in to my room. I did not get a haircut. I did not go grocery shopping. Wow, I have a lot of things to do. So much for that accomplished feeling...Where did this weekend go?

"I don't get it. I haven't changed since high school and all of a sudden I'm uncool." - Homer Simpson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home