Sunday, August 22, 2004

garden state

was a good movie. It was quite funny, in a refreshing and quirky, clever way. Zach Braff very obviously wrote and directed it, as the whole movie fits his personality perfectly. You should definitely see it.

My bed is actually made for once. This is rare. It almost makes my room look finished. I need some posters on the wall and something on my entertainment center. (What an SMU thing to say. I also need to have my BMW waxed.)

I've been really tired as of late - constantly groggy and sluggish. Maybe I have mono, or I should just get more sleep. Or do something like exercise or eat breakfast. I refuse to jump on the coffee bandwagon, though. That caffeine will mess you up good. My body is my temple. I'm getting rambly so its time to wrap up. See Garden State, or you're an idiot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Weas,
It's Kristen, only I didn't want to sign up for blog, so I did it this way. I also saw Garden State on Sunday, and I really really liked it. It was just "real", whatever that means. I connected with it. Zach Braff=new favorite person. I am glad to hear you are doing well. It has been much much too long.

August 25, 2004 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home