Sunday, June 05, 2005

things that make you go hmmm....

I was waiting in the office to tell them about my leaky ceiling and noxious washer when this kid comes up to me. I know nothing about kids' ages. I'm guessing he was...4,5? Here's an exerpt from our conversation...

Kid: Hello, Goodbye!
Me: Hi...
Kid: Hello
Me: Hi.
Kid: What are you doing?
Me: I've got to get some things fixed in my apartment, so I have to tell them about it.
Kid: I'm going to live here.
Me: All by yourself?
Kid: (whispers) I don't have a Mommy
Me: Oh.
Kid: (whispers) But I'll live here and then I'll have a Mommy. I have a Daddy. His names David.

Nice kid. I wonder why he doesn't have a Mommy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the things kids say. It's usually frighteningly truthful.

June 6, 2005 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home