Friday, June 03, 2005

movies and music

I'm getting more excited about the new Batman movie. I'm seeing more and more billboards, and last night Batman:Forever was on TV. Edward Nygma is soooo obviously the Riddler. I can't believe Bruce needed secret clues to figure that one out. I forgot how ridiculous that one was. Of course as a comic book movie there's bound to be some amount of ridiculousness, but this was too much. John also made me watch Swingers for the first time, recently. I can't believe I went this long without seeing it. Wow, in reading this post I realize I must have some sort of believing deficciency. Belief-impaired, I am.

As for music, it sucks these days. I listen to the radio because I don't own many CD's, and I spend lots of time skipping around stations until I find something. Usually there's crap on everywhere, and I skip around from song to song so I don't have to listen to any one bad song for very long. This is at least 15 minutes of my drive.

I should use my digimital camera more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home